(1) Rudra Enterprise is an Indian company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013. Ludo Mobile League operates a mobile gaming portal in India, which offers various skill and learning based digital games developed by Third-Party Game Developers and other promotional and interactive features (collectively “Services”) through its web portal https://www.Ludo Mobile League.live/, partner websites, mobile applications and other portals (collectively, the “Platform”).
(2) Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them under section 1.9 (Definitions and Interpretation) of this Agreement.
(3) This Agreement shall apply to all Persons who visit the Platform, or create a player Account including any contributors of content over the Platform (the “Users”, “You” or “Your”).
(4) By registering on, browsing, downloading, using or accessing any part of the Platform or utilizing the Services, the Users agree to be bound by this Agreement.
(5) If at any time the User does not accept or agree to any terms of this Agreement, on a continuing basis in relation to any of the Services offered on the Platform, they should not access the Platform.
(8) Any Users’ continued usage of the Platform after any such update, change, replacement or modification in the Agreement constitutes their valid consent to such changes.